We've been around for 20 years
Call Us at (609) 693-9423 to get started today!
Tide’s End Marina is excited to introduce Christopher, the new owner of the marina and his Partner Emily. Both are a young couple that strives for the best customer service possible with a fun and relaxing atmosphere. At the newly renovated (and always updating) marina, located almost all the way up Forked River, you will find a beautiful hidden gem.
- 35 slips where everyone knows everyone with a wonderful family vibe
- A full bathhouse including both men’s and women’s side with 2 stalls and 2 showers
- fish cleaning station
- Tented outside eating area including picnic tables, grill
- Our tented outside common area with plenty of seating, outdoor games,
firepit surrounded with palm trees
- 30-ton travel lift
- Full staff for all your boat or PWC need
- Newly remodeled office and showroom to house all our parts & accessories
- Gas dock with the cheapest price on the river & pump out station
- Snack shack which includes soda, water,
iceteas, energy drinks, ice cream, candy & Italian ice
We are truly a full-service marina!